Pages

June 12, 2012

Sachet IX & Biscornu from Casaerba

Today I introduced Erba to all my stitching friends. She is a very  talented designer and beautiful stitcher from Japan who speaks not only Japanese but English and  Italian as well. She likes Italian whitework and loves to share her designs and techniques with friends!!! Please do check out her Casaerba where you can find many useful information and resources.

Punto Antico Biscornu from Casaerba

You can find the Tutorial and Pattern Here


********


I did a little bit change to this Punto Antico Sachet.


3 Tassels at each corner


Tutorial and Pattern can be found HERE


Don't forget to see her Stitch Note
and also..... How to...Princess Lace


Thank you Erba!
Love all your designs!





Life is sweeter with you beside me.

13 comments:

  1. 全部是英文…我有恐懼症

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting the your friend blog, she is very good stitcher!
    and her tutorial too.
    Thank you for this post and very good job for your punto antico.
    sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to know if you slepp the night...
    I haven't words. Yours handmade are splendid
    Good week
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Judy,
    wow, speedy action!
    You see, you are wonder woman! :-)
    I'm sure my English and Italian skill is very well. lol orz
    Thank you for the introduce! I really appreciate it.
    Hoping my poor English will not disturb our communication, I thank you in advance for your kind consideration.
    Your Sachet is pretty! I like it!

    With love, erba

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them very very much !

    Pat

    merlettieco

    ReplyDelete
  6. lavori veramente deliziosi, veramente molto brava
    Silvana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Molto raffinati e preziosi,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  8. 好美啊~joody這次要來教這個嗎ww

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible embroidery and tutorials. Thank both of you for enjoying Italian embroidery.
    Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. ogni lavoro è un gioiello tra le tue mani!
    dalmazia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sei troppo forte Judy, tantissimi complimenti.Baci
    Emi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creative article. It shows the diversification of the particular field. It actually extends your reading. DigitEMB

    ReplyDelete